Indian Hill Product Availability
Indian Hill Product Availability
Masks are no longer required for fully vaccinated guests. If you are not fully vaccinated, please continue to wear a mask while in the Farmstore. Curbside pickup is still available!
You may still order in advance if you prefer:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us at 513-891-4227 then press extension 1
Hours: Tuesday – Friday 10:30-5, Saturday 9-1
It’s time to order your turkey!
Heritage breed Freedom Ranger whole chickens are back in stock!
A note about our egg supply
Over the next few weeks, we may experience intermittent shortages of eggs. Our current flock is molting (therefore producing fewer eggs), and we have a new flock of young hens arriving in a few weeks. We appreciate your patience and understanding as our new flock makes themselves at home. Rest assured, we will have a full supply of eggs soon – far in advance of all your holiday baking needs!
What’s on sale?
- Pick up a big bag of sweet peppers for 50% off! Perfect for freezing, fermenting or pickling.
Bulk beef sales! Call us at 513-891-4227 extension 1 or click here to email us if you’re interested in a whole, half, or quarter beef. We have one forequarter and one rearquarter ready to pick up now!
Everything we sell is grown or raised on our farm.
Cut Flower Bouquets
Fresh, lush and gorgeous! Aromatic basil and oregano add a lovely aroma. Long vase life. $20 each.
- Arugula ($5 per 1/2lb)
- Curly Kale ($5 per 1/2lb)
- Microgreens ($4): Pea shoots, Power Mix, Spicy Mix
- Big tomatoes! $4/lb. Perfect for a BLT!
- Cherry tomatoes ($6/lb)
- Sweet Peppers ($4/lb) Buy 5+lb and save 50% Perfect for pickling and freezing.
- Hot Peppers: Banana, Jalapeno or Cayenne ($4/lb)
- Eggplant ($4/lb)
- Delicata Squash ($2.50/lb)
- Pie Pumpkins ($2/lb)
- Cabbage (Click here for our quick cabbage slaw recipe! $2/lb)
- Golden Beets (with gorgeous greens! $3.50/lb)
- Red Beets ($3.50/lb, 5+lb save 50%!)
- Potatoes ($4/lb)
- Red Radishes ($4 per 1/2lb)
- Carrots fresh coming soon!
- Sweet Onions ($2.25/lb)
Please note: All our meats are frozen.
Woohoo Bin! 30% off!
Meats that have a broken vacuum seal are 30% off! Same quality, just enjoy them soon, as they are prone to freezer burn after long storage.
- Whole Beef Brisket, 1 available
Meat Bundle Deals
- 30lb Ground Beef Bundle:
- Non-CSA Members: $180 – save $30, final cost $6 per pound
- CSA Members: $165 – save $45, final cost $5.50 per pound
- Chuck Roast Bundle: 4 or more Chuck Roast, save $1 per pound
- Sirloin Steak Bundle: 5 or more Sirloin Steaks, save $2 per pound
- Chicken Breast Box: Approx. 35lb box, $7.50 per pound – save about $20 when you buy a full box!
Grassfed, Grass Finished Angus Beef
Bulk beef available! Forequarter or Rearquarter available now. Let us know if you’re interested in a half or whole beef.
- Ground Beef (1lb pkgs $7/lb)
- 30lb Ground Beef bundle Deal (CSA members $165, non-CSA members $180)
- Burger Patties (1/3 lb or 1/4lb. 4 patties per pkg, $7.25/lb)
- All Beef Hot Dogs clean label, no nitrates or nitrites other than those naturally occurring in celery juice power, no MSG (8 hot dogs per 1lb pkg, $10)
- Ribeye Steak (2 per pkg, approx. 1.5lb, $18/lb)
- New York Strip Steak (2 per pkg, approx 1.5lb, $20/lb)
- Sirloin Steak (approx. 0.75lb each, $12/lb)
- Sirloin Steak Bundle Deal! (Buy 5 or more Sirloin Steaks, only $10/lb, applies to bone-in sirloin steaks only.)
- Stew Beef (1lb package, $8/lb)
- Brisket (approx. 3lb portions or 8-11lb whole, $9/lb)
- Short Ribs (2 pieces per pkg, avg. 1-1.5lb, $4/lb)
- Chuck Roast (avg 2.5-3.5lb each, $8/lb)
- Chuck Roast bundle deal! (Buy 4 or more Chuck Roasts, only $7/lb)
- Rump Roast (avg. 2lb each, $10/lb)
- Eye of Round (avg 2lb each, $11/lb)
- Sirloin Tip Roast (avg. 2-3lb each, $11/lb)
- Arm Roast (Great in the crock pot! Avg. 2-3lb each, $8/lb)
- Shank (Great for braising, meaty with marrow bones. $4/lb)
- Marrow Bones (crosscut, $4/lb)
- Liver ($4/lb)
- Heart ($4/lb)
- Kidney ($4/lb)
- Suet ($2/lb)
Woodland Raised Berkshire Pork
- Hams (12-17lb whole, 8-12lb halves, 4-6lb partial, or individual slices. $8/lb)
- Bacon (belly, jowl, or ends/pieces, $12/lb)
- Hocks: Smoked or Unsmoked loaded with collagen for excellent broth, or for simmering with beans (one per pkg, $6/lb)
- Baby Back Ribs (about 5 ribs per 1/2lb pkg, $14/lb)
- Spare Ribs (about 5 ribs per 1/2lb pkg, $8/lb)
- Pork Chops (boneless, 2 chops per pkg, $12/lb)
- Loin Roast (boneless or bone-in, approx. 5lb each, $12/lb)
- Shoulder (Boston Butt, 2lb pieces, $8/lb)
- Ground Pork, Unseasoned ($7/lb)
- Smoked Andouille Sausage (horseshoe-shape links, $10/lb)
- Mango Habanero Sausage Links (Bratwurst size links, 4 per pkg, $10/lb)
- Chorizo Sausage (Click here for our recipe for quick pork chorizo tacos with cabbage slaw! 1lb bulk packages, $7.25/lb)
- Breakfast Links (Small links, 8 per pkg, $7.25/lb)
- Mild Italian Sausage Links (Bratwurst size links, 4 per pkg, $7.25/lb)
- Jalapeno Sausage Links (Bratwurst size links, 4 per pkg, $7.25/lb)
- Sugar Free Sage Sausage (perfect for biscuits and gravy! 1lb bulk packages, $7.25/lb)
- Bones (5-8lb bags, excellent roasted and used to make ramen broth. $2/lb.)
- Tongue ($4/lb)
- Leaf Lard (for glorious biscuits and pie crusts $6/lb)
- Fat (Render for lard or make your own sausage $4/lb)
- Caul Fat (lacy net of fat, try wrapping around a lean cut like a loin roast or a whole chicken, to baste while roasting! $6/lb)
- Freedom Rangers small, heritage breed birds – excellent foragers on pasture with superior flavor. Click here to learn more about Freedom Rangers.
- Whole (Approx. 2.5lb each, $5.50/lb)
- Boneless, Skinless Breast (1 pieces, about 0.5lb, $11/lb)
- Thighs (4 pieces, about 0.9lb, $6.50/lb)
- Drumsticks (4 pieces, about 0.75lb, $4/lb)
- Wings (6 pieces, about 1lb, $4/lb)
- Backs (3-5 pieces, about 2.5lb, $3/lb)
- Whole Chickens ($4/lb)
- Whole Chickens, Cut-up ($4.25/lb)
- Chicken Breast Tenders (about 1.25lb per package. $10/lb)
- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast (2 pieces per pkg, approx. 1lb, $8/lb)
- Chicken Breast Box (Save about $20! Buy a full box of chicken breast, approx. 35lb, for only $7.50/lb)
- Chicken Wings (6 per pkg, approx. 2lb, $3/lb)
- Chicken Thighs (8 per pkg, approx. 2lb, $5/lb)
- Chicken Drumsticks (4 per pkg, approx. 2lb, $3/lb)
- Chicken Sausages:
- Tomato Basil Chicken Burger Patties (4 patties per 1lb package, $7.25)
- Links: Sweet Italian, Hot Italian, Chipotle, Chorizo (5 links per 1lb package, $7/lb)
- Ground Chicken, Unseasoned ($7/lb)
- Feet (approx. 2lb per pkg, $2/lb) great for stock, check out our recipe
- Hearts ($2/lb)
- Gizzards ($2/lb)
Grassfed, Grass Finished Lamb
- Spare Ribs, $9/lb
- Shank, $10/lb
- Neck, $12/lb
- Bones, $4/lb
- Fat, $2/lb