Farm Store Product Availability
Farm Store Product Availability
Masks are no longer required for fully vaccinated guests. If you are not fully vaccinated, please continue to wear a mask while in the Farmstore. Curbside pickup is still available!
You may still order in advance if you prefer:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us at 513-891-4227 then press extension 1
Big tomatoes are here! Yellow, pink and purple.
New! Freedom Ranger Chickens!
Slower growing and smaller than our usual chickens, they are excellent foragers in the pasture and are known for their superior, savory flavor. You may have seen them in the pasture in front of the store over the last few months. Click here to learn more about Freedom Rangers. We have our usual pieces available (breast, thigh, wings, drums, backs).
What’s New at the Farmstore?
We have Chicken Tenders for the first time! Chipotle and Chorizo Chicken Sausages are back in stock. We also have 1lb bulk Chipotle Pork Sausage, which makes an excellent cook-and-serve taco filling! Add some shredded cabbage and a little salsa, and you can have tacos on the table in about 20 minutes.
Summer crops are starting to roll in! Tomatoes, Zucchini, Sweet Peppers, Green Beans, Cucumbers, and amazing Cabbages are here!
Bulk beef sales are back! Call us at 513-891-4227 extension 1 or click here to email us if you’re interested in a whole, half, or quarter beef. We have one forequarter ready to pickup now!
Everything we sell is grown or raised on our farm.
Cut Flower Bouquets
Fresh, lush and gorgeous! Long vase life. $20 each.
- Lettuce mix will be back soon. We’re transitioning to our summertime, heat-tolerant varieties and there’s a short delay.
- Green Curly Kale ($4 per 1/2lb)
- Microgreens ($4): Power Mix, Spicy Mix, Micro Arugula, Pea Shoots
- Herbs: Parsley, Oregano, Sage, Rosemary, Thyme
- Big tomatoes are here! A few more hot, sunny days and we’ll be swimming in them!
- Zucchini (small $1/lb, large $1/lb)
- Green Beans ($5/lb)
- Eggplant ($4/lb)
- Cucumbers ($3/lb)
- Garlic Scapes The flower stalk of the garlic plant – we remove it so the plant produces a garlic bulb. Mild garlic favor. Use anywhere you’d use garlic, great fresh or cooked. (about $2.50/bunch)
- Cabbage ($2/lb)
- Celery ($4/lb)
- Kohlrabi ($2.25/lb)
- Beets (with or without greens, $3.50/lb)
- Carrots ($6/lb)
- Sweet Onions ($2.25/lb)
- Red Radishes ($8/lb)
- Watermelon Radishes ($3.50/lb)
Please note: All our meats are frozen.
Woohoo Bin! 30% off!
Meats that have a broken vacuum seal are 30% off! Same quality, just enjoy them soon, as they are prone to freezer burn after long storage.
- Beef Shank, 2 packages available
- Chicken Breast, 1 package available
- Beef heart, 1 package available
Meat Bundle Deals
- 30lb Ground Beef Bundle:
- Non-CSA Members: $180 – save $30, final cost $6 per pound
- CSA Members: $165 – save $45, final cost $5.50 per pound
- Chuck Roast Bundle: 4 or more Chuck Roast, save $1 per pound
- Sirloin Steak Bundle: 5 or more Sirloin Steaks, save $2 per pound
- Chicken Breast Box: Approx. 35lb box, $7.50 per pound – save about $50 when you buy a full box!
Grassfed, Grass Finished Angus Beef
Bulk beef sales are available again! Let us know if you’re interested in a quarter, half or whole beef. We have one forequarter available for pickup now!
- Ground Beef (1lb pkgs $7/lb)
- 30lb Ground Beef bundle Deal (CSA members $165, non-CSA members $180)
- Burger Patties (3 x 1/3 lb patties per pkg, $7.25/lb)
- All Beef Hot Dogs clean label, no nitrates or nitrites other than those naturally occurring in celery juice power, no MSG (8 hot dogs per 1lb pkg, $10)
- Ribeye Steak (2 per pkg, approx 1 lb, $18/lb)
- New York Strip Steak (2 per pkg, approx 1.5lb, $20/lb)
- Sirloin Steak (approx. 0.75lb each, $12/lb)
- Bone-in Sirloin Steaks, or our new boneless ‘baseball’ cut
- Sirloin Steak Bundle Deal! (Buy 5 or more Sirloin Steaks, only $10/lb, applies to bone-in sirloin steaks only.)
- Stew Beef (1lb package, $8/lb)
- Brisket (approx. 3lb portions or 8-11lb whole, $9/lb)
- Short Ribs (2 pieces per pkg, avg. 1-1.5lb, $4/lb)
- Chuck Roast (avg 2.5-3.5lb each, $8/lb)
- Chuck Roast bundle deal! (Buy 4 or more Chuck Roasts, only $7/lb)
- Rump Roast (avg. 2lb each, $10/lb)
- Sirloin Tip Roast (avg. 2-3lb each, $11/lb)
- Arm Roast (Great in the crock pot! Avg. 2-3lb each, $8/lb)
- Shank (Great for braising, meaty with marrow bones. $4/lb)
- Liver ($2/lb)
- Marrow Bones (crosscut, $4/lb)
- Heart ($4/lb)
- Kidney ($4/lb)
- Suet ($2/lb)
Woodland Raised Berkshire Pork
- Hams (12-17lb whole, 8-12lb halves, 4-6lb partial, or individual slices. $8/lb)
- Bacon (belly, jowl, or ends/pieces, $12/lb)
- Hocks: Smoked or Unsmoked loaded with collagen for excellent broth, or for simmering with beans (one per pkg, $6/lb)
- Baby Back Ribs (about 5 ribs per 1/2lb pkg, $14/lb)
- Spare Ribs (about 5 ribs per 1/2lb pkg, $8/lb)
- Pork Chops (boneless, 2 chops per pkg, $12/lb)
- Loin Roast (boneless or bone-in, approx. 5lb each, $12/lb)
- Shoulder (Boston Butt, 9-11lb whole or 2lb pieces, $8/lb)
- Unseasoned Ground Pork ($7/lb)
- New! Mango Habanero Sausage Links (Bratwurst size links, 4 per pkg, $10/lb)
- New! Chorizo Sausage (excellent cook-and-serve taco filling! 1lb bulk packages, $7.25/lb)
- Smoked Andouille Sausage (about .75lb each, horseshoe-style links, $10/lb)
- Breakfast Links (Small links, 8 per pkg, $7.25/lb)
- Mild Italian Sausage Links (Bratwurst size links, 4 per pkg, $7.25/lb)
- Jalapeno Sausage Links (Bratwurst size links, 4 per pkg, $7.25/lb)
- Sugar Free Sage Sausage (perfect for biscuits and gravy! 1lb bulk packages, $7.25/lb)
- Bones (5-8lb bags, excellent roasted and used to make ramen broth. $2/lb.)
- Heart ($2/lb)
- Kidney ($2/lb)
- Tongue ($4/lb)
- Leaf Lard (for glorious biscuits and pie crusts $6/lb)
- Fat (Render for lard or make your own sausage $4/lb)
- Caul Fat (lacy net of fat, try wrapping around a lean cut like a loin roast or a whole chicken, to baste while roasting! $6/lb)
- Freedom Rangers small, heritage breed birds – excellent foragers on pasture with superior flavor.
- Boneless, Skinless Breast (1 pieces, about 0.5lb, $11/lb)
- Thighs (4 pieces, about 0.9lb, $6.50/lb)
- Drumsticks (4 pieces, about 0.75lb, $4/lb)
- Wings (6 pieces, about 1lb, $4/lb)
- Backs (3-5 pieces, about 2.5lb, $3/lb)
- Whole Chickens ($4/lb)
- Whole Chickens, Cut-up ($4.25/lb)
- New! Chicken Breast Tenders (about 1.25lb per package. $10/lb)
- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast (2 pieces per pkg, approx. 1lb, $9/lb)
- Chicken Breast Box (Save about $50! Buy a full box of chicken breast, approx. 35lb, for only $7.50/lb)
- Chicken Wings (6 per pkg, approx. 2lb, $3/lb)
- Chicken Thighs (8 per pkg, approx. 2lb, $5/lb)
- Chicken Drumsticks (4 per pkg, approx. 2lb, $3/lb)
- Chicken Sausages:
- Tomato Basil Chicken Burger Patties (4 patties per 1lb package, $7.25)
- Links: Sweet Italian, Hot Italian, Chipotle, Chorizo (5 links per 1lb package, $7/lb)
- Ground Chicken (unseasoned, $7/lb)
- Backs (for making stock, 3 backs per pkg, $1.50/lb)
- Feet (approx. 2lb per pkg, $2/lb) great for stock, check out our recipe
- Hearts ($2/lb)
- Gizzards ($2/lb)
- Ground Turkey ($7/lb, 1lb packages) Great for this burger recipe!
Grassfed, Grass Finished Lamb
- Spare Ribs, $9/lb
- Shank, $10/lb
- Neck, $12/lb
- Bones, $4/lb
- Fat, $2/lb