Patterns are all around us. They help us make sense of things, including the arts. Come join us at Greenacres as we explore and create our own patterns.
- MU.6PR Play a variety of classroom instruments, alone and with others, and demonstrate proper technique.
- MU.1CE Identify patterns of same and different phrases in simple poems and songs.
- VA.7PE Generate artmaking ideas from their daily experiences and the environment.
- 2.G.1 Recognize and identify triangles, quadrilaterals, pentagons, and hexagons based on the number of sides or vertices. Recognize and identify cubes, rectangular prisms, cones, and cylinders.
- RL.2.4 Describe how words and phrases (e.g., regular beats, alliteration, rhymes, repeated lines) supply rhythm and meaning in a story, poem, or song.
Pattern, shape, phrases, technique, percussion, watercolor resist