Investigate and artfully retell stories about Ohio history based off of your own experiences with Greenacres unique assets.
- MU.1RE Explain how the elements and subject matter of music connect with disciplines outside the arts.
- VA.5PE Link ideas in and design of works of art to the emotions and moods expressed in them.
- 4.Geography.13 The population of the United States has changed over time, becoming more diverse (e.g., racial, ethnic, linguistic, religious). Ohio’s population has become increasingly reflective of the multicultural diversity of the United States.
- SL.4.2 Paraphrase portions of a text read aloud or information presented in diverse media and formats, including visually, quantitatively, and orally.
- SL.4.4 Report on a topic or text, tell a story, or recount an experience in an organized manner, using appropriate facts and relevant, descriptive details to support main ideas or themes; speak clearly at an understandable pace.
- RL.4.3 Describe in depth a character, setting, or event in a story or drama, drawing on specific details in the text.
Population, paraphrase, emotion, Camargo, horn, progression, interdisciplinary