Greenacres is excited to announce a new, flexible CSA format!
We’ve redesigned our CSA to make sure it works for you. Members will be able to choose what produce they receive and when they want to receive it!
Register for the 2019 CSA Program Here
Not sure what a CSA is? Learn more
How It Works:
- Purchase a share ($250, $500, $750)
- Purchased amount will be loaded on your Greenacres CSA card
- Visit the store anytime during normal hours; or visit us at approved farmers markets
- Choose the produce and eggs you like at a 10% discount
- Check out using your Greenacres CSA card
- 10% discount on all ground beef purchases
- Biweekly meat specials
- Pick up at approved farmer’s markets
-Greenacres CSA card will be applicable to produce and egg purchases only.
-10% discount applies to produce, eggs, and ground beef.
- Buy in levels: $250, $500, $750
- Duration of program: Year-round
- Farm Store hours: Monday through Friday 8:30am-5p.m.; every second Saturday 9am-1pm
- In order to ensure we stock the shelves adequately, members will be expected to use a minimum amount of credit at an even rate throughout the program.
Minimum Weekly Credit Expectation:
If shopping on a biweekly basis simply double these numbers.
- for $250 member: $9.75
- for $500 member: $19.75
- or $750 member: $29.50
For ease of tracking we encourage members to purchase the credit amount that they are likely to use during the course of the program. However, if you find that you’ve spent through your credit early, the option to purchase more is available at anytime.
What is a CSA?
CSA stands for community supported agriculture and aims to create a direct connection between you and your farmer. The Greenacres CSA program allows customers to buy a season’s worth of vegetables in advance at a significant savings over market prices. In return, we commit to providing your family with exceptionally high-quality vegetables over a 27 week period. You’ll be able to learn about new vegetables and try new recipes. The Greenacres CSA program gives you the opportunity to be involved in an approach to our agriculture that is truly healthy for people, communities and ecologies.
How Do I Sign Up?
Signing up for the Greenacres CSA share is easy. Submit your information through our registration form and then follow the payment instructions. A farm store employee will contact you to verify your information.
For more information, or if you would prefer to join via telephone, please call our Farm Store at 513-891-4227 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.