Join us at the Greenacres Water Quality Education Center for a bird hike designed for beginner to intermediate birders. Beginners can learn to identify some common birds. More experienced birders will practice their skills in identifying by sight and sound. We’ll explore a variety of habitats to search for as many common birds as possible and maybe even see something you’ve never seen before.
Recommended gear: Bring your own binoculars and field guide or borrow a pair from Greenacres.
- Register in advance (space is limited)
- Adult tickets available, tickets for children (ages 12-17) are available for purchase with a participating adult only
- $1 per person
- The program will be held outside and/or in well ventilated, open-air spaces as much as possible, please dress appropriately for the weather and prepare for uneven terrain
- Please bring a personal water bottle (filled)
- Closed toed shoes are required; please wear shoes that can get wet and/or dirty and are comfortable for hiking
- No strollers permitted
- No pets may be brought to Greenacres
- Greenacres Foundation is privately operating; all guests on property must be accompanied by a Greenacres representative at all times. Greenacres Farm Store is open to the public, located at 8255 Spooky Hollow Road 45242.
- Visit our farm store web page for store hours and more information: https://green-acres.org/farm/f…
The safety of our staff and visitors has always been a top priority at Greenacres. Please note, these guidelines are subject to change as we continuously monitor federal and state protocols. In order to provide the safest experience for your family we require these guidelines to be followed:
- All guests are asked to self-monitor their temperature prior to entering the GAF venue. Anyone with a temperature above 100 degrees F cannot enter Greenacres property.
- Anyone who exhibits COVID-19 symptoms or has been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 should follow CDC’s guidelines for community exposure.
- Guests are asked to wash hands often and adhere to sanitization practices while on Greenacres property.