Darkness is a great time to step out of your comfort zone and sharpen your senses. Join us for a night hike at Greenacres where we will heighten our nature awareness. Please dress appropriately for weather conditions and expect uneven terrain while hiking.
Come dressed for the weather as this program will take place predominately outside.
Please, be prepared for uneven terrain and muddy trails.
Masks are required for the indoor portion of the program.
- Register in advance (space is limited)
- Adult tickets are available and tickets for children (ages 10 – 17) are available for purchase with a participating adult only
- $1 per person
- The program will be held outside and/or in well ventilated, open-air spaces as much as possible, please dress appropriately for the weather and prepare for uneven terrain
- Please bring a personal water bottle (filled)
- Closed toed shoes are required; please wear shoes that can get wet and/or dirty and are comfortable for hiking
- No strollers permitted
- No pets may be brought to Greenacres
- Greenacres Foundation is privately operating; all guests on property must be accompanied by a Greenacres representative at all times. Greenacres Farm Store is open to the public, located at 8255 Spooky Hollow Road 45242.
- Visit our farm store web page for store hours and more information: https://green-acres.org/farm/f…
The safety of our staff and visitors has always been a top priority at Greenacres. Please note, these guidelines are subject to change as we continuously monitor federal and state protocols. In order to provide the safest experience for your family we require these guidelines to be followed:
- Masks are required for the indoor portion of the program.
- All guests are asked to self-monitor their temperature prior to entering the GAF venue. Anyone with a temperature above 100 degrees F cannot enter Greenacres property.
- Anyone who exhibits COVID-19 symptoms or has been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 should follow CDC’s guidelines for community exposure.
- Guests are asked to wash hands often and adhere to sanitization practices while on Greenacres property.